Would you like to talk to a Lawyer? Press to call 612-TSR-TIME


What are the benefits of workers compensation Attorney?

They can include: Medical Care. Paid for by your employer, to help you recover from an injury or illness caused by work. This includes doctor visits and other treatment services, tests, medicines, equipment, and travel costs reasonably necessary to treat your injury.

Temporary Disability Benefits. Payments if you lose wages because your injury prevents you from doing your usual job while recovering.

Permanent Disability Benefits. Payments if you don’t recover completely and your injury causes a permanent loss of physical or mental function that a doctor can measure.

Supplemental Job Displacement Benefit. A voucher to help pay for retraining or skill enhancement if you are eligible to receive permanent disability benefits, your employer doesn’t offer you work, and you don’t return to work for your employer.

Death Benefits. Payments to your spouse, children, or other dependents if you die from a job injury or illness.

What should I do if I get hurt at work or develop a work-related medical problem?

Report the injury or illness to your employer.

Make sure your supervisor or someone else in management knows as soon as possible. If your injury or illness developed gradually (like tendinitis or hearing loss), report it as soon as you learn or believe it was caused by your job. Reporting promptly helps avoid problems and delays in receiving benefits, including medical care. If your employer does not learn about your injury within so many days of the incident, you could lose your right to receive workers’ compensation benefits.

Get emergency treatment if needed.

If it’s an emergency, call 911 or go to an emergency room right away. Your employer must make sure that you have access to emergency treatment right away and may tell you where to go for treatment. Tell the medical staff that your injury or illness is job-related.

Injured? It's TSR Time, call 612-TSR-TIME to talk to a Lawyer. Click here to email us for a free consultation