Videos on Traumatic Brain Injuries
The following videos feature Rich Ruohonen speaking at a Minnesota Association for Justice seminar on the subject of Traumatic Brain Injuries.
Words cannot express how sorry we are for the pain your family is going through. Experiencing a traumatic brain injury (TBI) is usually a difficult and frustrating matter. It can be just as frustrating for the family of a loved one as it is for the person with the brain injury. TSR Injury Law is here to help you through this difficult time.
Our lawyers are experts in the area of traumatic brain injury. Partner Rich Ruohonen authored articles on TBI that were published in Minnesota Association for Justice magazine and one of his articles was also picked up by the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association magazine. He has also delivered many presentations on issues of representing victims of traumatic brain injury.
We cannot change what has happened, but we can help you obtain the compensation needed to cover:
- Current and expected medical expenses for treatment of your ongoing injuries
- Loss of wages due to missed work or loss of job
- Pain, suffering, disability, and emotional distress
- Damages for the inability to continue your occupational, recreational, and social activities
If you, a family member, or a friend has suffered a traumatic brain injury due to the negligence of another, you need TBI lawyers who will not only work aggressively on your behalf but fully understand the complexities of a brain injury. Contact Minnesota Brain Injury Lawyers at TSR Injury Law today at 612-TSR-TIME or submit our free consultation form.
Minnesota Traumatic Brain Injury Cases We Handle
At TSR Injury Law, we are ready to help victims of traumatic brain injury pursue justice against those responsible. Traumatic brain injuries are complicated. Therefore, we have many pages on this website dedicated toward educating people further on traumatic brain injury. Follow the links below for more information on these areas:
- Head Injury
- Skull Fractures
- Coup and Contrecoup Brain Injuries
- Post-Concussive Syndrome
- Subdural Hematoma
- Cerebral Anoxia
- Neuropsychology and Neuropsychological Evaluation
- Permanent Disability
- Brain Injury Symptoms
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Contact one of our respected and well-established lawyers for additional information on TBIs by calling (612) TSR-TIME.
What is Traumatic Brain Injury?
Minnesota law describes traumatic brain injuries in the following way:
- Subdivision 1. Scope. For purposes of sections 144.661 to 144.665, the following terms have the meanings given them.
- Subdivision 2. Traumatic brain injury. “Traumatic brain injury: means a sudden insult or damage to the brain or its coverings caused by an external physical force which may produce a diminished or altered state of consciousness and which results in the following disabilities: impairment of cognitive or mental abilities; impairment of physical functioning; or disturbance of behavioral or emotional functioning.”
- These disabilities may be temporary or permanent, resulting in partial or total loss of function. “Traumatic brain injury” does not include injuries of a degenerative or congenital nature.
Traumatic Brain Injury Causes
Injuries to the head and brain are not as uncommon as many people might think. They frequently occur in:
A large percentage of traumatic brain injuries are preventable, either with the use of proper safety equipment or adherence to reasonable precautions. An individual or organization that causes a brain injury through negligence, carelessness, or malice may be held legally and financially liable in court.
Minnesota Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
If someone in your family has suffered a brain injury, contact Minnesota Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers at TSR Injury Law at 612-TSR-TIME to discuss your case or submit our free contact form.