Would you like to talk to a Lawyer? Press to call 612-TSR-TIME


ruptured-disc-2 Minnesota Ruptured Disc LawyerA ruptured disc can cause pain that ranges from aggravating to excruciating. The long-term effects can be life changing. If you have suffered a ruptured disc due to the negligence of another, you need legal representation to maximize your compensation. Our Minnesota Ruptured Disc Lawyers are skilled, ethical litigators who have successfully represented hundreds of clients with spinal injuries. Call 612-TSR-TIME or submit our free consultation form.

The Spine and Ruptured Discs

The spine is literally the backbone of good health. The vertebrae are critical in the weight-bearing capacity of the spine and provide protection and support for the spinal cord — which is a bundle of nerves connecting the brain to the entire body, facilitating all movement and organ function.

Between every vertebrae is a small, gel-filled cartilage disc that provides a cushion between the segments of the spine. When the spine is damaged or stressed in a car accident or severe fall, the disc can rupture. A ruptured disc bulges out, sometimes irritating or pressing directly on a nerve. A ruptured disc (disk) may be referred to as a herniated disc, slipped disc, or a bulging disc.

Ruptured Disc Symptoms

The symptoms of a ruptured disc vary, but may include the following:

  • swelling
  • back pain
  • muscle weakness
  • tingling
  • decreased reflexes
  • pain radiating into a limb

In some cases, a spinal injury will interfere with bowel and bladder function. If that happens, seek immediate medical attention because this is not a normal ruptured disc symptom.

Minnesota Ruptured Disc Lawyer

If the insurance company is giving you the run around, you need an experienced Minnesota Personal Injury Lawyer to fight for your rights. We have years of experience and have obtained millions in settlements and verdicts for our clients. Contact a Minnesota Ruptured Disc Lawyer at 612-TSR-TIME.

Injured? It's TSR Time, call 612-TSR-TIME to talk to a Lawyer. Click here to email us for a free consultation