Minnesota Roller Coaster Accident Lawyer
Roller Coaster Accidents
Roller coasters are one of the rides that bring the most thrill for children and the most fear for adults. After all, if there is a roller coaster malfunction then your children could fall several hundreds of feet off the ground. However, all types of amusement park accidents, from complications with the Ferris wheel to complications with the bumper cars, can result in devastating results.
Damage from an amusement park can range in severity from minor aches and pains from whiplash to serious and permanent conditions due to falls and other catastrophic events. Falls from a roller coaster can result in serious brain and spinal injuries as well as other defibrillating conditions that can impact the rest of your life. Rather than focusing on how much fun you had at the park, you are now looking at a life long battle to recovery.
Minnesota Theme Park Accident Attorney
There are several factors that can contribute to a roller coaster accident. While knowing what has happened will not turn back time, it can help you see clearly why this happened and can help you move forward. At TSR Injury Law Firm we investigate each and every case thoroughly to determine the cause of the accident. Factors in roller coaster related accidents can include:
- loading and operating failure
- Mechanical failure and defects
- Operator error or improper training of the operator
- Defects in the design process and engineering defects
- Defects due to wet weather
- Failure to post proper warnings about a ride
- Inadequate inspection and maintenance
- Loose cables, rusted belts, sharp objects, improper belting, exposed wires
- Lack of safety harness and other features
- malfunctioning lap bars, broken welds or structural flaws
- improper installation
- corrosion of parts
- poor lighting
- electrical shorts/failures
Minnesota Roller Coaster Attorney
When your loved one has been injured in a roller coaster accident it can be hard to know what comes next. Do you accept the claim the park owner gives you or do you seek legal representation. It is important that you speak to a Minnesota injury lawyer first and foremost as most insurance companies will not offer you nearly as much as you deserve. Contact the offices of TSR Injury Law at 612-TSR-TIME today or submit our free contact form for aggressive representation and a guarantee that you are receiving what you are entitled to.