Electrical injuries can happen anytime. At TSR Injury Law we represent clients facing serious injury due to electrical shocks and electric injuries that occur at home, at work, out in public, on holiday or anywhere else. If you or someone you love has faced the harsh pain of an electric shock, then contact our team of qualified personal injury attorneys today to see how we can help.
Don’t let an electrical injury leave you in the dark. Contact TSR Injury Law today at 612-TSR-TIME
Electrical Injuries Lawsuits
Electrical injuries occur when a part of your body is in contact with a jolt of electricity. An electric shock of 1 milliampere will be felt by the human body. One of the scariest things about an electrical accident is that it can result in so many different injuries. When faced with an electric shock you may be looking at:
- Broken bones
- ermanent and painful thermal burns on your body where the contact was made
- Complete muscle and nerve failure or serious damage
- Brain damage and trouble with speech, vision, etc.
- Soft tissue injury
- Ventricular fibrillation
- Tears or strains in the muscle
- Disability or paralysis
Children and Electric Shock Injury
Adults often know that areas where electricity is present, such as fallen power lines and electrical outlets are dangerous; children, on the other hand, are curious by nature and may not realize the dangers surrounding electricity. Many of your clients are young children that have been seriously injured due to a negligent electrician or unsafe electrical situation.
Electrical Injury Responsibility
If you have been shocked by an electrical current then you may find that this has occurred due to someone else’s negligence or lack of attention. Fallen power lines or dangerous chords left out due to a lazy electrician can result in a serious injury for children playing in the area. At TSR Injury Law Firm we will help you determine who is responsible for your accident and what can be done about it.
You could be looking at a lawsuit against:
- The landlord or owner of the building where the accident occurred
- The HOA or condo association
- The council if the incident occurs on the street, at a park or in a public area
- Your place of work where the incident occurred
- A contractor or electrical company for lack of safety or negligence
- The daycare, childcare or school if your child is injured outside the home
- An individual
Minnesota Electric Injury Lawyer & Attorney
Regardless of who is found to blame for the accident, at TSR Injury Law we can help you obtain financial compensation for your pain and suffering to make it easier to move forward and stay out of the red. We help clients file personal injury lawsuits to help pay for accident-related expenses such as:
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages and loss of projected income
- Funeral and burial costs
- Other damages
For further inquiries about filing a personal injury lawsuit after facing an electrical injury, feel free to call TSR Injury Law at 612-TSR-TIME or send an e-mail by clicking on this link: contact us.