MADD Minnesota Sponsor
TSR Injury Law sponsored a recent MADD Minnesota Statewide Recognition Ceremony. As an event sponsor, Steve Terry was asked to speak at this ceremony, which recognized individuals and police departments committed to the Mothers Against Drunk Driving mission. MADD’s mission is to the stop drunk driving, support the victims of this violent crime, and prevent underaged drinking. TSR Injury Law supports the mission of MADD and has been a financial supporter of MADD Minnesota for many years.
TSR is the proud statewide sponsor of MADD MN
About MADD Minnesota
Mothers Against Drunk Driving is a non-profit organization comprised of victims, families, and dedicated citizens who are willing to volunteer of their time and energy to prevent drunk driving in order to reduce the number of:
- deaths; and
- families torn apart by accidents.
- provides support to victims;
- attends victims’ DWI trials and hearings upon request;
- advocates for stricter drunk driving legislation;
- conducts public awareness events;
- provides speakers for community and school events; and
- implements prevention programs.
- offers self-help support groups for victims;
- helps victims understand the legal process;
- helps prepare victim impact statements for hearings;
- provides information and referral for services needed by victims; and
- provides training programs for victims to empower them to help other victims.
Victim Impact Panels
Victim impact panels provide an opportunity for victims to tell their story and share their feelings of how drunk driving has impacted their lives. These personal stories humanize the crime for offenders and teaches offenders the short and long-term effects of their crime on real people. By telling their stories, victims also hope to influence offenders to become more responsible and accountable for their behaviors. For more information on victim impact panels and when they are scheduled, go to www.maddmn.org.
Contact an Attorney that Supports the Mission of MADD MN
If you have been the victim of a drunk driving accident, contact someone who is involved with, and supports the mission, of MADD. Contact TSR Injury Law, at 612-TSR-TIME or submit our free consultation form.