Isaac joined TSR in 2012 to continue his practice of representing injured victims. His practice is focused on personal injury and wrongful death claims involving motor vehicle and motorcycle crashes, defective products, and premises liability.
Frequently asked to speak on important personal injury-related topics ranging from no-fault law to subrogation, Isaac enjoys teaching and learning from his colleagues. He was the former chair of the Minnesota Association for Justice’s New Lawyers Section and also previously served on the Minnesota Board of Directors for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
Isaac became a judicial clerk after Graduating cum laude from William Mitchell College of Law in 2009. In this job, he saw how difficult navigating the legal system can be for people who are unrepresented, and even more so for injured victims fighting huge corporations. It was during his clerkship that Isaac realized the importance of fighting for people who have endured enough. Because of this, Isaac dedicates himself to zealously representing his clients to make sure they receive everything they should from the insurance company.
Isaac lives in Woodbury with his beautiful wife and daughter.
Sample of Recent Results
- $500,000 settlement for motorcyclist who suffered injuries when another vehicle pulled out from a stop sign, causing him to lay his bike down.
- $350,000 settlement for the driver of a car who suffered a neck injury after being hit by a drunk driver.
- $325,000 settlement for a 16-year old injured as a passenger in a motor vehicle crash.
- $275,000 settlement for a person who slipped and fell on ice while working and injured his shoulder.
- $238,000 verdict for the driver of a vehicle who injured her neck and was recommended to have a neck surgery. The last offer before trial was $7,500.
- $225,000 settlement for a person whose pinky finger was amputated after getting stuck in an unguarded pinch point of a pontoon boat.
- $200,000 settlement for a driver of a motor vehicle who suffered neck injuries following a crash.
- $180,000 settlement for the family of a woman who was tragically killed in a car crash, despite only having $100,000 in insurance coverage.
- $150,000 settlement for a driver or a truck who required shoulder surgery after being rear-ended.
- $150,000 settlement for a driver of a car who suffered back injuries after being hit head-on.
- $140,000 settlement for a motorcycle rider attacked by a dog, causing an ankle injury.
- $115,000 settlement for a driver of a motor vehicle who suffered a thumb injury as the result of a crash.
- $100,000 settlement for the driver of a car who required shoulder surgery after being rear-ended.
- $100,000 settlement for a person who suffered a back injury as the result of motor vehicle crash with disputed liability.
- $100,000 settlement for a victim of a hit-and-run who suffered a neck injury.
- $100,000 settlement for a passenger of a motor vehicle who suffered an ankle injury.