Isaac joined TSR in 2012 after working for another personal injury firm. His practice is focused on personal injury and wrongful death claims involving semis, motor vehicles, motorcycles, defective products, and premises liability.
Isaac has tried numerous cases and argued a number of cases to the Minnesota appellate courts. Frequently asked to speak on important personal injury-related topics ranging from trial skills to no-fault law to subrogation, Isaac enjoys teaching and learning from his colleagues. He was the former chair of the Minnesota Association for Justice’s New Lawyers Section and also previously served on the Minnesota Board of Directors for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
Isaac has been voted as a Rising Star (fewer than 10 personal injury attorneys in the state each year). He has also been awarded with legal website Avvo’s Clients’ Choice Award.
Isaac dedicates himself to zealously representing his clients to make sure they receive everything they should from the insurance company.
Isaac lives in Woodbury with his beautiful wife and daughters.
Sample of Recent Results*
- $900,000 settlement following the negligence by a business owner that caused severe injuries.
- $800,000 settlement in a product defect case.
- $500,000 settlement for motorcyclist who suffered injuries when another vehicle pulled out from a stop sign, causing him to lay his bike down.
- $500,000 settlement in a product defect case.
- $350,000 settlement for the driver of a car who suffered a neck injury after being hit by a drunk driver.
- $325,000 settlement for a 16-year old injured as a passenger in a motor vehicle crash.
- $325,000 settlement for injuries resulting from a car crash.
- $300,000 settlement of all available insurance proceeds for family of man who was tragically killed in a car crash.
- $275,000 settlement for a person who slipped and fell on ice while working and injured his shoulder.
- $238,000 verdict for the driver of a vehicle who injured her neck and was recommended to have a neck surgery. The last offer before trial was $7,500.
- $225,000 settlement for woman who suffered back and wrist injuries from a car crash.
- $225,000 settlement for a person who suffered a neck injury after being rear-ended.
- $225,000 settlement for a person whose pinky finger was amputated after getting stuck in an unguarded pinch point of a pontoon boat.
- $225,000 arbitration award that exhausted the insurance companies’ limits for a man who suffered a neck injury in a car crash.
- $200,000 settlement for a driver of a motor vehicle who suffered neck injuries following a crash.
- $180,000 settlement for the family of a woman who was tragically killed in a car crash, despite only having $100,000 in insurance coverage.
Numerous other six-figure settlements and award.
*Each case is specific to the facts. Past results in these cases do not guarantee a similar result in your case.