What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies, see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser “Help” section for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this site and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in disabling certain functionality and features of the this site, as well. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
You can usually find these settings in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu on your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, or you can use the “Help” option in your browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari web and IOS
Third Party Cookies
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/