Would you like to talk to a Lawyer? Press to call 612-TSR-TIME

 Categories : FAQs


If you would like to change attorneys, first you will need to notify your current attorney that you no longer wish to use his or her services. Once you have notified him or her, you are free to speak to other lawyers about securing their legal counsel.

For more information on choosing a personal injury lawyer, contact TSR Injury Law today at 612-TSR-TIME or submit our contact form.

Back to FAQs

Tags :

Injured? It's TSR Time, call 612-TSR-TIME to talk to a Lawyer. Click here to email us for a free consultation