Aria’s method to representing clients is the “if I were the client, what would I want” approach. From the initial meeting and assessment of the case, Aria is always focused on the client and what they want and expect. Aligning expectations to results is a key element to her success. In the initial case assessment, Aria evaluates the strengths and weaknesses of your case and offers her professional assessment of it.
Aria has dedicated her legal career to clients involved in personal injury cases and her experience includes auto accidents, dog bites, premises liability, wrongful death and other personal injury matters.
Aria received her undergraduate degree from Augsburg College graduating cum laude and then she attended Hamline School of Law. Aria demonstrates that she is an attorney who truly cares about not only her clients, but also her community by investing time into various pro bono endeavors. And when she is not working, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury
- U.S. District Court
- Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota J.D.
- Thurgood Marshall Diversity Scholarship
- Dean’s Honor List
- MJF Certificate of Public Service Award
- General Health Law Certificate
- Health Law Compliance Certificate
- Augsburg College, Minneapolis
- MN B.A. cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Association for Justice